Retail Manager - Now Hiring
Due to recent expansion and in order to meet our strategic goals and objectives, we are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to oversee our daily operations. As our Retail Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales associates and ensuring the success of our retail store.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Organise all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Deal with queries and complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Liaising with our Purchasing Department to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Liaising with our Purchasing & Marketing departments for in-store and online promotions
- Plan and liaise with our Marketing department for in-store promotional displays and events
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including tracking and meeting agreed KPIs
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Previous Management experience within retail
- High level of Commercial Awareness enabling you to deliver new sales opportunities for the store
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Have a real passion and drive for sales and customer satisfaction
- Have knowledge of consumer rights and consumer law (desirable)
- Experience in the building & hardware industry desirable but not required as product training will be provided.
Competitive salary based on candidate experience.
Please send all CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus