FTU-V U3 02 55x98 White PU Coated Pine Centre Pivot Window
Centre pivot roof windows are still the most popular design, with a wide variety of options including highly energy efficient windows suited to airtight construction, burglar-resistant windows (particularly suited to low pitch roofs and multi occupancy buildings). All can be rotated through 180° to clean the outer pane from within the room. A choice of natural pine, white PU-coated pine and PVC is available.
- Traditional centre pivot operation
- Manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with white polyurethane
- Windows turn through 180° to clean outer pane within the room
- Convenient way to use the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two step micro-opening facilty.
- V40P automatic air vent to prevent unnecessary heat loss
- Topsafe® system of burglary protection as standard
- Suitable for retro-fitting of electronic operation
- Argon filled laminated anti-burglary double glazed unit
- Suitable for pitches from 15-90°
- Available in conservation style
- Fully finished knot free pine
- Dimensions 550mm x 980mm
- Finish White Polyurethane Coated Pine
- U-Value 1.3W/m²k